Why You Should Consider Custom Floor Decals for Your Business
Is your business location looking a bit generic these days? Floor decals may be just the thing you need to liven up your décor. These versatile decals can be used to advertise your business and products, provide directions to customers, or simply decorate your surroundings. It’s easy to use custom stickers in Toronto as floor decals and reap some hefty rewards for doing so. Today, we’ll talk about what floor decals are, how to use them, and how they fit into your company’s marketing strategy.
What Are Floor Decals?
Floor decals are graphics printed on vinyl that is backed with a strong adhesive. These decals are placed on the floor of a building to direct foot traffic, display advertisements, offer additional information, or just decorate the space.
Today’s floor graphics are typically printed using computer software and high-fidelity printers, so it’s easy to get the look you want without spending a fortune. Just design the decals you want and have a professional printing shop make the custom vinyl decals for you.
Types of Floor Decals
There are many different types of floor decals in use in business settings. Some of the most popular include:
- Welcome Floor Decals. These custom decals mimic the traditional welcome mat by inviting customers into your business. Giving them a cheery greeting like this makes them feel valued and at home inside your store, making them more likely to purchase from you.
- Decorative Floor Decals. Decorative floor decals are used to enhance the design elements of a space. For example, a flower shop with floral illustrations on the walls could use floor decals to extend this design onto the floor and make it even more impactful.
- Fun Floor Decals. Fun floor decals make a space feel more lively and playful. Think of oversized foot decals leading to a checkout queue or bubble decals with jokes printed in them – they completely change the atmosphere of any business that uses them.
- Social Distancing Floor Decals. We all need to do our part to keep sickness from spreading. These floor decals help customers understand how far apart they should stand while queuing in your business, helping them keep themselves and others healthy.
- Directional Floor Decals. Do your customers often ask your employees for directions around your store? With directional floor decals, you can point them toward their destination without needing to pull your workers away from their tasks.
- Advertising Floor Decals. If you want to cut right to the chase, you can use advertising floor decals to directly advertise your business. These decals usually feature the business name, logo, and maybe a slogan or quote that will get people’s attention.
- Promotional Floor Decals. Got a new sale going? Draw more attention to it with floor decals that take customers right to the part of your store where the sale items are located. You’ll improve the customer experience and probably boost sales too.
- Point-of-Sale Floor Decals. Anyone who buys something from your store will have to walk to your sales counter to do it, and many will spend a few minutes there waiting in a queue. Point-of-sale decals give them something to look at during this time while also reinforcing your company’s branding.
Where to Use Custom Decals for Floors
Floor decals can be placed anywhere where you get a lot of foot traffic. Most businesses place them inside their store or office, but you can also put them outside to lead customers and guests into your building.
Don’t worry about how well they’ll hold up with so many people stepping on them – these decals are built to last. While they won’t stay pristine forever, they’ll remain bright, clear, and attractive for many years, even in high-traffic areas. They can also be applied to all kinds of different flooring materials, including:
- Vinyl tiling
- Sealed and unsealed concrete
No matter where you place your decals, you’ll be able to easily clean them using your standard floor cleaning products. They don’t need any special maintenance. They can even be easily removed to help you rearrange or remodel your store or update your decal advertisements.
Best Ways to Attract Customers with Custom Decals for Floors
Want to make sure your floor decal investment pays off? Here are a few things you can try really catch your customers’ eyes.
- Use Bright Colours. Certain colours like red and yellow naturally draw your eyes to them, making your floor decals impossible to miss.
- Use Humour. While humour doesn’t fit with every brand, adding a little joke on your floor decals can really help them stand out in your customers’ minds.
- Surprise Your Audience. Floor graphics are already unexpected, so build on that strength with an unconventional image or message. Think outside the box and come up with something that will stick with your customers and bring them closer to your brand.
- Be Strategic. Try to place your floor decals in the areas where you get the most foot traffic, such as your front door or your checkout queue. After all, your decals can’t work their magic if no one sees them!
Why Floor Decals Are One of the Best Marketing Tactics
Have you ever noticed how many of your customers spend most of their time in your store looking at their phones? With so many people constantly gazing downward, trying to advertise to them can feel like a losing battle.
Investing in sticker printing in Toronto is one of the best ways to break the spell of technology and get your customers paying attention to your marketing message. If they’re already looking down, they’re sure to spot your decals on the ground by their feet. Whether you want to advertise your store, show off a new product or promotion, or just give your customers something cool to look at, you can use floor decals to get your point across to even the most distracted individuals.
Surprise Your Customers with Our Eye-Catching Custom Decals
Don’t let your floor space fade into the background – make it into a canvas or billboard today. The Sign & Graphics Manufaktur is a leading provider of vinyl printing in Toronto, including vinyl floor decals. Contact us today at 905-670-0797 or use our online form to get in touch with us and discuss your custom decal needs. From design and production to application, we’re here for you every step of the way.Back