The Benefits of Using Custom Vinyl Stickers and Decals
If you’re looking to use stickers for your business to advertise or promote yourself or an event, choose vinyl stickers over paper. A vinyl sticker is more durable, fade-resistant, and also keeps its stickiness for longer than stickers made of paper. They are also resistant to the weather conditions, meaning you can place a sticker on a public display space and have a long-lasting method to promote your business, product, or event.
In addition to these aspects, there are several other benefits to using vinyl as a way to advertise or promote yourself. These include:
- The ability to resist weather conditions like humidity and moisture
- Vinyl is durable and affordable
- You are able to make bright and colourful images
- Vinyl is environmentally friendly
- There are a variety of finishes you can use including matte, semi-gloss and gloss
- Vinyl can be removed from surfaces without leaving a sticky residue behind
- Designs can be printed quickly and look professional without needing to wait for paint to dry or a construction project to be finished.
How to Use Die Cut Stickers and Decals
There are endless uses for a high-quality vinyl sticker. You can use them to identify products, post a warning label, or spread awareness. For companies trying to run an inexpensive event or fundraiser, vinyl is a great way to promote it. You can create stickers to hand out to people or design a vinyl decal with information and place it somewhere that people can easily see so they can learn more about your event, who is hosting it, what it’s for, and when and where it will be held. This can easily draw more people to your event.
Additionally, you can use vinyl in the following ways:
- Advertise on Vehicles – If you have a fleet of vehicles, consider capitalizing on the amount they will be seen by adding vinyl stickers and decals to them. This way, you can display your company name, phone number, and other pertinent information, along with an eye-catching design and have a large number of people see it. This will also help your vehicle to stand out amongst the other vehicles on the road and give viewers information about your business.
- Create Storefront Signs – No matter the business you own, your storefront is where your customers will get their first impression of your business. Create a sign using cut vinyl lettering and designs to create something appealing and informative. You can also choose to print the designs backwards so you can place them inside your store window where they will be protected, but able to be read from the outside.
- Promotions – Creating a sticker to hand out or sell at events can easily get your name out there. If you can create a cool or unique design, it is more likely that someone will remember you as compared to a plain text design. These stickers can wind up on a dorm fridge, car bumper, or kid’s book, and give you the opportunity to have your brand be seen by many different people and increase the number of customers you have.
Make A Great Impression with Custom Vinyl Stickers and Decals
The Sign & Graphics Manufaktur offers custom vinyl decals and stickers made with our printing machines to ensure quality and functionality. Our printing software is compatible with most image formats, helping you to get the design you want. Ensure your company gets noticed by ordering custom vinyl stickers and decals. To discuss your needs, reach us by phone at 905-670-0797, or & request a quote for your project.
- Where to Get Car Decals in Toronto
- The Difference Between Decals, Stickers & Labels
- How to Use Stickers and Decals to Promote Your Business