Why Vehicle Wraps are Essential for Your Toronto Business
Choosing to wrap your vehicles provides you with a marketing campaign on wheels. These branded vehicles help to increase your visibility in the community and can attract those who see your fleet to your store. The more people see these vehicles, the more your brand awareness increases. If potential customers know your name and the services you offer, they may be more likely to come to you when they require something than a competitor. Wrapping your vehicles also presents a professional image and shows that you care about how your company is viewed.
Wrap Uses and Styles
- Promotional Car Wraps – A wrap that advertises your business will attract attention and increase your brand visibility without you needing to do much else. Simply parking while you go about your day, whether in your own lot or elsewhere, will promote your business and get your name out to more people.
- Full Vehicle Wraps – A full wrap provides complete, seamless coverage of your vehicle. It can be one of the most effective ways to maximize the exposure of your business.
- Partial Car Wraps – A partial wrap can include any section of a vehicle, including the doors, hood, and panels. They are custom-designed to fit your vehicle perfectly.
- Vinyl Graphics – If you don’t wish to wrap your vehicles, you may consider a vinyl graphic instead. They can be placed anywhere on the vehicle, and you can add more or remove some easily. This is best used if you are advertising a single logo or minimal amounts of text.
- Perforated Window Film – You can use perforated window film on its own or to complement your wrap. Along with providing advertisement and branding space, they can also provide privacy and prevent others from seeing inside your vehicle.
Wraps can be created to fit all vehicle types. Our wrap services include:
- Bus Wraps
- Car Wraps
- Commercial Fleet Wraps
- Trailer Wraps
- Truck Wraps
- Van Wraps
- Vehicle Decals, Graphics, Lettering & Window Film
The Branding Benefits of Vehicle and Fleet Wraps
- Reach a Wide Audience – A wrapped vehicle makes thousands of impressions daily. Whether you have one vehicle or multiple, you will reach a wider audience with mobile advertising than you would with a billboard.
- Cost-Effective – Wrapping your vehicle is a one-time cost that provides you with marketing and exposure for a long period. Many other forms of advertising require regular payments to keep them going, such as billboards, commercials, and ongoing print ads.
- Promote Specific Events – You can use your vehicle wrap to advertise a variety of things. This can include specific events, sales, promotions, or your business overall.
- Brand Consistency – You can bring elements from your social media and other marketing outlets into your vehicle wrap for consistency across all platforms.
Things to Include on a Great Vehicle Wrap
- Your Business Name and Logo – Be sure that your company name and logo are large enough to be visible to those who only get a glance at your vehicle.
- Contact Information – Easy to read fonts that are an appropriate size deliver the pertinent information quickly.
- Social Media Information – Adding the icon and page name for your social media profiles will allow people to find you on different platforms.
- Products and Services – Highlighting a few of the main products and services you offer can attract people looking for these to your business.
- Great Design – Your design should enhance your brand without being overly complicated or visually distracting. Talk to our team to help create an appealing and effective design.
Fleet Wrapping During Winter
If your company is slower during the colder months and you find yourself with some downtime, the winter is a perfect time to get your vehicles wrapped. This is a great time for those in landscaping, construction and roofing businesses to get their fleet prepared for the spring and busy season.
The first step in branding your vehicles deciding to wrap them. Next, contact the team at The Sign and Graphics Manufaktur to schedule a consultation where we can discuss the scale of your project, your goals, and how we can help you achieve them. If you are interested in wrapping your vehicle, call 905-670-0797. You can also request a quote for your project if you have an idea of what you want.
You might also want to check our related posts:Back