How to Customize Your Banner
If you are planning to attend some trade shows or have a grand opening or you want to advertise your business, a custom banner is an excellent option.
Banners are typically lightweight, easily maneuverable and are easier to transport than other types of signs. Custom banners can be mounted in many different ways which make them very versatile. Banners are also inexpensive relative to other sign options. Discuss what you are using your banner for with your sign manufacturer so the banner can be customized perfectly to suit the space in which you intend to use it. You can hang custom banners from walls or on building facades or you can have a stand up banner.There is little that you can’t do with a banner, but there are some key things to consider when designing your banner.
- Graphics –Including graphics on your banner is a great idea, but you need to be careful not to have too many graphics that will distract the audience and confuse the message. Instead, choose a simple, bold and clear graphic that represents your business. The colours in your graphic should also tie in to your brand.
- Text –The text you choose for your banner should be easy to read. You can have a short headline that can be in a larger font size that can easily be seen. Too much text on a banner is distracting. We all know that most people only spend a few seconds looking at a banner, so make sure your key messages are contained in short, precise sentences. Use bullet points to stay on point!
- Background Colour –White space is very important on your custom banners. This allows the most important messages like your headline or graphic image to stand out. So, make sure your banner has plenty of white space.
- Brand – Your brand should be consistent across all your advertising and your custom banner is no exception. Ensure your brand identity is clear and recognizable. This gives your company the professional image. Remember to include your logo on your banner as well.
- Website – Your website has much more information about your company and having it on your banner is a good idea. If customers like what they see on your banner and they want to learn more they can always visit your website, so having the website on your banner is a good reminder that people can also visit you online. Same goes for your social media sites. Space permitting show which sites you are active on by having the logos on your banner.
Custom Banners Toronto