Everything You Need to Know About Banner Printing & Design
Custom banners are affordable, highly versatile signs that can help you promote your business in just about any location. With the help of an expert print shop like Sign & Graphics Manufaktur, your organization can get beautiful custom banners for every occasion. Today, we’ll walk you through the banner printing process from start to finish and answer some of your most pressing questions about our banner printing services.
Custom Banner Printing, Step by Step
1. Bring Your Ideas to Us
All custom banners start with a great design. Think about what you want your banners to look like and what message you want them to convey.
If you have a design in mind and the skills to make it into a vector image file, you can give that file to our team and have your banner printed with that exact image, text, and layout. You can also provide a sketch for our team to turn into a custom banner design.
If you’re not sure how to best get your point across, you can talk to our design team. We’ll help you come up with some ideas for banner designs that will get the job done, then turn the best of the bunch into a finished design that can be printed into your banner.
2. Choose the Type of Banner You Want
There are many different types of banners available depending on your needs. To narrow down your options, consider what you need your banner to do and where you plan to place it. You can choose from:
- Vinyl Banners. Vinyl banners work great for both indoor and outdoor settings. They’re made from highly durable weather-resistant material that can be printed with bright colours and crisp graphics and text.
- Mesh Banners. Mesh banners are perfect for outdoor banners that will be exposed to strong winds. The holes in the fabric allow the wind to pass through it easily, reducing the strain on the material and prolonging its lifespan.
- Retractable Banner Stands. A retractable banner stand allows you to display your new banner whenever you want, just by pulling on its bottom edge. When you’re done, give it another slight tug, and it will roll back up into the frame. These freestanding banners are easy to pick up and carry around, can be displayed anywhere, and offer extra protection against the elements when not in use. They make great promotional signage for events like trade shows, farmers’ markets, and charity fundraisers.
- One-Sided Hanging Banners. One-sided hanging banners are printed on just one side. They’re great for placing on walls or the sides of buildings, allowing you to save a little money on printing costs by leaving the back side blank.
- Two-Sided Hanging Banners. Two-sided hanging banners are just like one-sided banners but are printed on both sides. This makes this format great for banners that will be hung from the ceiling, off the side of a building, or across a street or archway. Your audience will be able to see them from any angle and from a long distance, multiplying the number of advertising opportunities you’ll receive.
- Vertical Banners. Vertical banners are hung top-down, giving them a unique shape that is sure to catch your audience’s eye. They’ll stand out even in busy environments like malls and parking lots. Use them to promote big events like a grand opening, anniversary sale, or other special event.
3. Get Your Banner Printing Done.
Once your design is ready to go and you’ve decided on a format, it’s time to get your banner printed. We’ll use high-quality materials and our expert knowledge to produce as many professional-looking banners as you need. Everything from the graphics to the text will look crisp, clean, and easy to read.
4. Install Your Banner
After you’ve reviewed your finished banner, we’ll install it in the location you choose. Our professional installers can reach even high, out-of-the-way places that you might struggle to get to on your own. We’ll hang your banner up securely and make sure it stays put for as long as you want it there.
Custom Banner Printing & Design FAQs
1. Can I Get an Extra-Large Banner?
Sure! We make custom banners based on your order specifications. Enter your desired dimensions on your order form, and we’ll make it happen.
2. Do You Make Double-Sided Banners?
Yes. We make both single-sided and double-sided banners for our customers. Just tell us which one you need during the order process.
3. Do Mesh Banners Look Different Than Vinyl Banners?
Mesh banners look slightly less vibrant than their vinyl counterparts. This is because mesh banners are filled with tiny holes that make the fabric look almost translucent. You can counteract this by choosing larger fonts and graphics for your banner.
4. How Do I Know What Size Banner to Get?
Think about how far away the average viewer will be from your banner. The farther they are, the larger the banner will need to be for them to be able to see it properly. Ask our design team about it if you’re not sure.
5. How Much Do Banners Cost?
It depends. The cost of a banner varies depending on which materials you choose, how large you want it to be, and whether you want any extras like a frame. Contact us to get a free quote!
Who Could Benefit from Custom Banner Printing & Design?
Any business or organization could benefit from printing custom banners. Try using them to promote:
- Trade show booths
- New programs, products, or discount offers
- Special events
- Grand openings
- Sporting events and sponsorships
Visit The Sign & Graphics Manufaktur for Custom Banner Printing
Now that you know how custom banner printing works, it’s time to order one for your own business. Sign & Graphics Manufaktur is the place to go for “banner printing near me.” Contact us today to learn more about our banner printing services and to get a free quote for your project. Together, we’ll come up with an incredible banner design that is sure to leave a lasting impression on your customers.