Attract More Customers with Visually Appealing Signage
If you think about how you communicate with your customers, you may forget that the first way to make an impression is through your signs. While you will have the opportunity to impress them once they’ve come in and experienced what you have to offer, drawing them in is the first step. For this reason, having visually appealing signage is essential for your marketing success. These tips can help you get an idea of what to do to ensure you have a great sign.
- Select the Best Size – When choosing the size of your sign, you need to be sure that it is not too small or too large. If your sign is too small, it can easily be missed by those going past your business. On the other hand, if it is too big, it can be overwhelming and look out of place. It helps to take a look at the size of the signage on businesses around yours to see what works best.
- Choose Visually Satisfying Colour Schemes – Picking colours for your sign is important. While bright colours can stand out, choosing odd tones or combinations may create a negative first impression. Also, be sure to keep contrast in mind. Light text on a light background or dark text on a dark background can be easily missed and difficult to read. Instead, choose to use light letters on dark backgrounds and dark letters on light backgrounds to ensure your message is readable. Choosing to utilize a backlit sign can also help make your message stand out.
- Use Multiple Signs Where Necessary – Instead of trying to create one sign full of information, utilize things like window graphics and additional outdoor signage. These can be updated more often than a larger main sign and ensures all your information is fresh and readily available.
- Create A Beautiful Window Display – If your business is located in an area that sees a lot of foot traffic, an interesting window display can be quite beneficial. Displaying some of the items you have for sale can draw in customers and even lead to higher impulse purchases. When choosing which signs to place in a window display, simple and creative ideas work best.
- Experiment with New Ideas – Typically, signs are made to be horizontal. This is how they are designed and often how they are best displayed. However, don’t be afraid to stand out with a different style. Perhaps a vertical sign would work better for your building or your ideas. Instead of a rectangular design, go for a rounded option. Find what speaks to you, and best represents your brand.
Design the Perfect Sign with The Sign & Graphics Manufaktur
The Sign & Graphics Manufaktur uses the latest technology and techniques to ensure your sign stands out and gives a great impression of your business. Whether you need new signage or are looking to update already existing signage, contact our sign company in Toronto today. You can reach us by phone at 905-670-0797, or request a quote for your project. We look forward to making your ideas a reality!